This website (soulretreats.co.uk) is owned and operated by Soul Retreats Ltd (“Soul Retreats”, “Soul Retreats”,”we”, “our” and “us”).
Contract: No contract shall exist between the client or persons on whose behalf the booking form is made and Soul Retreats until a booking form has been received with a deposit of £150 minimum or full payment as applicable and our confirmation invoice has been issued. All clients are subject to these conditions whether they have signed our booking form or not. We reserve the right to refuse to accept bookings in our absolute discretion, without stating the reason for doing so.
Payments: The balance of monies due from the customer must reach the Soul Retreats office 6 weeks before departure. All financial transactions, tour administration, information distribution, and ticketing will be done through the group leader. Once confirmation is dispatched, your contract is made with Soul Retreats and the deposit and insurance premium are non-refundable. Deposits may be claimable on your insurance, subject to terms.
Pricing: Should our costs increase due to currency fluctuation Soul Retreates reserves the right to surcharge on the following items: government action, currency, aircraft fuel, over-flying charges, airport charges. Even in such event, we will absorb an amount equivalent to 2% of the holiday price excluding amendment charges. No surcharge will exceed 10% of your holiday price, excluding amendment charges and no surcharge will be made within 30 days of departure, except on bookings within 30 days where any surcharge would be shown on your invoice €1.2 to equal £1.00.
Amendment Fees: Soul Retreats reserves the right to charge £25 per alteration, should you wish to change your original booking. Dishonoured cheques will be treated as an amendment. If we are unable to make alterations as you requested and you do not wish to continue with the booking then our cancellation charges apply.
Cancellation: Any booking cancellation must be made in writing to Soul Retreats without any due delay. In this event the following cancellation charges will apply:
90 days or more prior to retreat: your entire payment will be refunded, less £200 deposit.
89 – 40 days prior to the retreat: Payments are non-refundable but are transferable (less £200 deposit) to a future Soul Retreats event.
39 days or less prior to the retreat: Payments are non-refundable unless you can find someone to take your spot (less £200 deposit)
Cancellation of Holiday: Soul Retreats reserves the right in any circumstance to cancel your holiday or retreat. However, in no case will we cancel your holiday less than 8 weeks before the scheduled departure except for reasons of ‘force majeure’ which include war, political unrest, strikes, acts of God, epidemics, natural and technical disaster, closure of ports and aircraft or unless the clients default in the payment of the balance of the holiday or retreat price. In circumstances where we are unable to provide the holiday or retreat you have booked we will return to you all monies paid, or offer you an alternative holiday or retreat of similar standards. No responsibility can be taken for travel booked or any other costs incurred.
Health Requirements: Currently there are no health or vaccination requirements for Britons visiting our destination. We recommend that each client obtain an E111 form issued by the DHSS. Alterations to your holiday by the company: It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your holiday, but occasionally small changes may be made, which we reserve the right to do at any time. Most of these changes are minor and we will advise you at the earliest possible date.
Visa, Passports & Baggage: At some of the locations that Soul Retreats use British subjects need a visa and a valid passport. Clients are responsible at all times for their own personal documents, baggage and equipment, whether hired or not.
Our contract with you is deemed to be made at the offices of Soul Retreats Ltd, 59 Nutshalling Avenue, Rownhams, Southampton, SO16 8AY. All our conditions are subject to British Law.
General: Soul Retreats leads retreats and holidays start and finish where stated on your invoice. We are not responsible for your travel to or from this point or for any expenses, including travel accommodation, subsistence and loss of earnings, caused by delayed return to your departure point, howsoever caused. Soul Retreats Ltd will endeavour at all times to maintain their carrier’s schedule, but there may be delays due to circumstances beyond the control of the carrier or Soul Retreats Ltd. Examples of such delays can be caused by bad weather conditions, strikes or road traffic conditions. Soul Retreats Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from delays whatever the cause. All clients are bound by the conditions of carriage of all airline, coach companies and other suppliers of transport, accommodation and services which go to make up the holiday. These conditions are subject to international agreements between countries and copies may be made available upon request. No representative is authorised to make or promise refunds and no such promise will be accepted by Soul Retreats Ltd. All clients undertake not to damage their accommodation, and to abide by local regulations (especially in relation to noise). Clients are liable for the cost of any damage to and Soul Retreats Ltd shall be entitled to recover costs from the clients if necessary before homeward transfer. The group leader shall be liable in the first instance for any claims against the party. Soul Retreats Ltd has the right to terminate a holiday or retreat if a client is harming the reputation of Soul Retreats Ltd or causes offence to other clients, owners of Soul Retreats Ltd or to representatives of Soul Retreats Ltd, Soul Retreats Ltd will have no further contractual obligations to the client. If you are prevented from travelling because in the opinion of any person in authority you appear to be unfit to travel or likely to offend other passengers, our responsibility for your holiday ceases and no refund or compensation will be paid.
Airport transfers: It may sometimes be necessary to combine, on certain transfers, customers arriving or departing on more than one flight or train, which may require additional waiting time at your airport or resort. Sometimes our airport transfers are contracted to a specialist local agency. Please note departure times are 3hrs prior to your flight departure from your accommodation. Airport transfers incur an extra charge.
Liability: Soul Retreats Ltd accepts responsibility for ensuring the holiday or retreat you book with us is as described on the website and the services and excursions offered by Soul Retreats Ltd reach a reasonable standard. If any part of the package is not provided as promised, we will pay you the appropriate compensation if it has affected your enjoyment of the holiday or retreat. Soul Retreats Ltd is not liable for services that incur an extra cost on the holiday.
Soul Retreats Ltd accepts responsibility for the acts or omissions of our employees; agents and suppliers save where they lead to death, injury, or illness. In respect of the coach or carrier, our liability in all cases shall be limited in the manner provided by the International Convention.
Lost & Stolen Property: Soul Retreats Ltd will not be held responsible for any theft or loss of personal possessions from our premises or vehicles. Whilst Soul Retreats Ltd will endeavour to ensure the security of guests’ personal possessions, Soul Retreats Ltd cannot guarantee it. It is up to the group leader to ensure that each member of the party is responsible for the safety of all their own personal possessions, documents and equipment. No responsibility or liability is or will be accepted in respect of such items. All clients should ensure their health and possessions are covered by personal travel insurance.
If any client suffers death, illness or injury whilst overseas arising out of activities which did not form part of the Foreign Inclusive Holiday Arrangement or excursion arranged through us we shall, at our discretion, offer advice guidance and assistance to help you in resolving any claim you may have against a third party, providing we are advised of the incident within 90 days of the occurrence. Where legal action is contemplated our authority must be obtained in writing prior to commencement of the proceedings and be subject to you undertaking to assign any costs recovered or any benefits under an appropriate insurance policy to ourselves.
Our cost in respect of the above on behalf of you and your party shall not exceed £5,000 in total.
Complaints: If you wish to make a complaint or claim whilst staying with Soul Retreats Ltd you must report it to the relevant supplier of the problem in question and to our resort representatives, thereby giving them the opportunity to remedy the problem. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever if we are not informed immediately, of any problem during your stay. Complaints not resolved completely in resort should be made in writing within 28 days of the end of the holiday. We will not accept liability for claims received after this period.
Website: All of the information on the website attempts to be accurate and correct at all times. Due to the nature of the work Soul Retreats Ltd does, the website content is subject to change.
Special offers and discounts: Soul Retreats Ltd has a number of promotional special offers and discounts on at any one time, however, you are only entitled to one at any time and Soul Retreats Ltd will offer you the best discount or special offer available to you. If Soul Retreats Ltd offer a discounted price of over £100, the half an hour free massage is removed from the package.
Booking process: Soul Retreats Ltd asks for a minimum of £150 deposit. Soul Retreats Ltd cannot confirm booking until the minimum amount of £150 has been paid. Soul Retreats ltd will follow up with the booking form and invoice for the final amount to be paid within 6 weeks of departure.
Intellectual Property Rights: By using this website you agree that all the information, communications, photography, text, images, graphics, software, trademarks, trade names, logos and other materials and services on this website (the “Content”) are protected by copyright, trademark, database rights and other intellectual property laws under the national laws of the UK and international treaties. All property rights, title and interest in and to the Content shall be at all times and for all purposes remain vested in Soul Retreats and/or its licensors, as the case may be. You may access website and content as available: for your information and personal use, as intended through the normal functionality of the Soul Retreats service. For streaming, 'Streaming' or 'Stream' means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work via the internet from the Soul Retreats service to a users device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the user. Accesing website videos for any purpose or in any manner other then Streaming is expressly prohibited.
You agree not to copy, modify, download, transmit, display, distribute, perform, reproduce, licence, publish, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information contained on or forming part of this website, or otherwise use such Content of this website for re-sale, re-distribution or for any other commercial use, without the consent of Soul Retreats and/or its licensors as the case may be.
Links To Third Party Websites This website may contain links to third party websites. Soul Retreats does not own or control such third party websites and only provides links to other locations on the internet for information purposes. Access to any other website through this website is at your own risk. Your use of third party websites is subject to the terms and conditions of use contained within each of those websites. Soul Retreats is not liable or responsible for the accuracy of any information, data, opinions or statements on these websites or the security of any link or communication with those websites. The fact that Soul Retreats provides a link to a third party website does not mean that Soul Retreats endorses, authorises or sponsors that website.
See our Privacy Statement (below).
Your privacy is important to us and we want you to know what we do with your data when you use our site or communicate with us.
1. Introduction -
At Soul Retreats we respect your right to privacy and comply with our obligations under the British and European data protection acts. The purpose of this website Privacy Statement is to outline how we deal with any personal data you provide to us while visiting this website. By visiting lauragreenyoga.co.uk, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Statement. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such, and we are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of these other websites.
2. Types of Information Collected -
We retain two types of information:
Personal Data This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, company name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised and telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Non-Personal Data Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our web site. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
3. Purposes for which we hold your information -
Non-Personal Data We use the non-personal data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
Personal Data. We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:(i) to provide you with the information or services you have requested;(ii) to contact you if required in connection with your request or to respond to any communications you might send to us;(iii) to send you the Soul Retreats newsletter, event alerts, information about product releases, service notifications and to communicate with you about relevant industry information and activities. This is only pertinent if you voluntarily sign up for this service.
4. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties - We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. All information is used solely for our own internal marketing.We may provide non-personal data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties of the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.We will disclose your personal data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
5. Sale of Business - We reserve the right to transfer information (including your personal data) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of Soul Retreats provided that the third party agrees to adhere to the terms of this Privacy Statement and provided that the third party only uses your personal data for the purposes that you provided it to us. You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out.
6. Security - Your personal data is held by Soul Retreats in accordance with industry best practices. We do not store your credit card information, number, expiry date or CVV security code on our servers. To ensure optimal security, we use a third party (Paypal) for all credit card billing. PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Before you even register or log in to the PayPal site, the Paypal server checks that you're using an approved browser - one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher. We take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your personal data.
7. Users under 18 - Soul Retreats.com content is not directed at users under 18 years of age. When you provide information about yourself as a user, you are thus representing yourself as 18 years of age or older. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information about visitors under 18 years of age. However if we do become aware of having collected personally identifiable information from a user under 18 without consent of a parent or legal guardian, we will remove such information from our servers.
10. Changes to the Privacy Statement - Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be posted on this website so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any time we decide to use personal data in a manner significantly different from that stated in this Privacy Statement, or otherwise disclosed to you at the time it was collected, we will notify you by email, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in the new manner.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction - This Privacy Statement is governed by the laws of the UK, and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the British courts.
12. Questions or Comments - If you wish to contact us to discuss any matter in relation to this Privacy Statement or our processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us.
13. Information Controller - Soul Retreats is the information Controller.
14. ICO registration - Soul Retreats is not registered with the ICO, nor required to do so under their self assesment guidelines.