Raw Pad Thai Salad (Vegan & Gluten Free)
Yield: 2 Servings
· 1-2 courgettes, cut into thin slices or spiralised
· 2 carrots, cut into thin slices or spiralised
· 4 cups spinach, chopped
· 1 spring onion, chopped
· 1/2 cup shelled edamame (thawed if frozen) or peas
· 2 Tbsp. chopped nuts of your choice (I like cashews)
For the dressing
· Juice of 1 lime (can substitute lemon)
· 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
· 2 Tbsp. nut butter of your choice
· 1 Tbsp. +1 tsp. gluten-free tamari (or soy sauce if gluten isn't a concern)
· optional: 1 tsp. maple syrup or sweetener of your choice
1. Combine all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
2. In a large bowl, combine courgettes, carrots, spinach, onion and edamame. Add dressing and mix thoroughly.
3. Transfer to plates and top with chopped nuts.