Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Mousse – Vegan & Raw
Yield: 4-6 servings
· 2 avocados (Use one avocado for more silky mousse and 2 for thicker more fudge mousse. These need to be ripe)
· 6-8 dates, soaked and pitted (medjool dates always best)
· 1 cup raw cacao powder
· 1/3 cup maple syrup
· 1 tablespoon coconut oil
· Dash of cinnamon
· Dash of Himalayan sea salt
(Optional Additions: Orange Zest, Raspberries, Dried Sour Cherries, Coconut)
1. Combine ingredients in a high powered blender or food processor and blend until silky smooth texture. You may need to scrape down the sides a few times.
2. Serve room temperature or chilled and top. Delicious with Fresh Strawberries.