Ultimate Luxury Weekend Yoga Retreat
18th- 20th March 2016, 3rd - 5th June 2016, 11th - 13th November 2016 – near Dorchester, Dorset
• 4 Yoga Classes (Vinyasa | Restorative | Yin) suitable for Beginners to Advanced Students
• Introduction to Meditation Session
• Raw Chocolate Making Workshop
• Onsite Massage Therapist for an extra treat
• Guided Nature Walk in the stunning 10 acre grounds
• Home cooked, Healthy & Delicious Cuisine (Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Options)
• Welcome Cocktail & Canapés, 2 Dinners, 1 Lunch, 2 Breakfasts, Afternoon Tea & Cake
• Luxury Bedrooms with Private Bathrooms
• Spacious Leisure Time to do whatever feeds your Heart & Soul
• Arrive anytime after 4.00pm on Friday. Depart 10.00am on Sunday after Yoga and Brunch
Come and escape with Laura on this all inclusive retreat from £285 - £400/person
Give yourself a treat . . . book a Luxury Yoga Retreat at the truly lavish Old Manor, Dorset. A weekend yoga retreat is the perfect chance to get away and make the most of some precious "me time". Delight in the replenishing and revitalising benefits of inspiring yoga, raw chocolate making, delicious food, guided walks and meditation. Your Retreat Leader, Laura Green, is an international Yoga Teacher and Founder of Soul Retreats. She leads life inspiring adventures through yoga classes, workshops and retreats. Blending expert yoga tuition with life affirming tools to empower men and women to live the life they want.
Laura‟s passion is making yoga accessible to everyone and classes are tailored to meet every individuals needs whether a beginner or experienced student. On this retreat you can partake in 4 yoga classes experiencing 3 different yoga styles. The morning yoga is the more dynamic and uplifting Vinyasa Flow Yoga designed to reconnect you with your heart fire and spark your passion and enthusiasm for the day whilst the evening practises are deeply relaxing and rejuvenating blends of Restorative Yoga and Yin Yoga.
A stunning 5 star 13th Century Manor House set in 10 Acres of grounds and renovated to provide modern day comforts and old world glamour, think Downton Abbey. With large and opulent bedrooms all with private bathrooms, multiple reception rooms with large sofas and roaring log fires simply awaiting you and a good book. Set in the stunning countryside of Dorset, just 20 minutes from the world famous Jurassic Coast. A 1 hour drive from Southampton or 2.5 hours from London, accessible via public transport. This is a truly special venue making for a memorable and inspiring weekend away.
The food is always a highlight at Soul Retreats, inspired by fresh, seasonal and organic produce. We cater for both Vegetarians and Non Vegetarians. The mission of our onsite Chef is to provide food that is not only delicious but healthy and nutritious with surprising treats and delights to tantalise the taste buds. You'll leave inspired to try new things with recipes to take home and ideas to revitalise your diet and prolong the retreat experience.
"My Soul Retreats yoga retreat was the experience of a life time! Not having done yoga before this was a life changing experience. Laura is an incredible teacher, leading me into the practice of yoga along a welcoming, deep and practical path. Although the core of the retreat was yoga there was also much laughter, good food and just the right number of other activities.” Mark Eyles
NEED MORE PAMPERING?
In case you fancy a little extra indulgence and pampering we have an onsite massage therapist offering 30 minute treatments. These are offered as additional extras which can be booked once you arrive and are £30 for 30 minutes.
Come and escape with Laura on this all inclusive retreat prices range from £285 - £400 pp.
Single Room Options:
- £400 Ultimate Luxury Master Suite – Single Occupancy
- £350 Luxury Suite – Single Occupancy
Sharing Room Options:
- £325 Twin Room sleeping in Double Bed
- £295 Twin Room sleeping in Single Z-Bed
- £305 Triple Room sleeping in Single Bed
- £285 Triple Room sleeping in Single Z-Bed
Couple Travelling Together
- £650/couple Ultimate Luxury Master Suite
- £625/couple Luxury Suite